Coupon Printing FAQ's
The Coupons Printer is a small, safe browser plug-in that enables you to print coupons. It will send the coupons you clip to your default printer. To install the Coupon Printer, you need administrative permissions on your computer, an Internet connection, a printer, and a supported operating system and Web browser.
The Coupon Printer is approved by the online safety group TRUSTe, and Coupons.com is a Better Business Bureau accredited business.
- The first time you check off a coupon and click "Print", you will be prompted to download the Coupon Printer.
- If you're using Internet Explorer, Click "Run" to start installing the Coupon Printer. If you're using Firefox, click "Save" and then once the download completes, click on the downloaded file to install it.
- Read the license agreement and agree to it by checking the box.
- Once you see "Installation Successful", click the "Print" button to send your coupons to your system's default printer.
Coupon printing is currently supported on operating systems Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000. Browsers supported are Internet Explorer 6 and higher, Mozilla Firefox 2 and higher, Netscape Navigator 8 and higher, Google Chrome, Opera, and most MSN and AOL browsers.
Coupon printing is also supported on Macintosh OSX 10.4 or higher, using browsers Google Chrome, Safari 2 and higher, and Firefox 2.0 and higher.
Coupon printing is not supported on WebTV or Linux.
- You might not have permissions to download to your computer. This may be the case if you are using a computer at work, school, or a public library. If you have a computer at home, please try from there.
- There may be software on your computer that prevents installation of the Coupon Printer. Your antivirus software settings may be set too high to allow the installation. You can remedy this by turning off any antivirus or antispyware software before installing the Coupon Printer.
Please note the Coupon Printer is approved by the online safety group TRUSTe. You can verify this on the TRUSTe Coupon Printer validation page.
- Your browser's security settings may be set too high. If you receive a warning that an attempt to install an Active-X control or plug-in was blocked, you may need to change your browser's security settings to allow installation of the Coupon Printer. If your browser shows a pop-up asking for permission to install the Coupon Printer, make sure to click the appropriate buttons to allow the installation.
- Your operating system or Web browser is not supported. See What operating systems and Web browsers are supported?
- Click the Start menu and select All Programs > Coupons (folder) > Uninstall Coupon Printer for Windows.
- When the uninstall box appears, click "Next."
- If necessary, you will be asked to close any open Web browsers.
- The Coupon Printer will be removed from your computer.