Top Food Brands for Your Feline Friend
Not sure which brand is best for your cat? Here, we break down our favorite brands to help make your choice a little easier. And once you decide, be sure to check CoolSavings' Pets page for printable coupons and online offers!
- IAMS: Thanks to years of research and dedication to your pet's health, IAMS has mastered the art of feeding your feline friend with the right mix of nutrition and taste. In fact, IAMS can proudly claim many "firsts" in the pet food world, including:
- Considering cats as carnivores
- Developing dry, animal-protein based diets suited to the needs of cats
- Tailoring formulas by life stage
- Developing formulas to meet common needs of pets and their owners, like cat food for multi-cat households, and formulas that help meet the needs of senior animals
- Fancy Feast: For more than 25 years, Fancy Feast Gourmet Cat Food has created exquisite expressions of devotion, inspired by the love you have for your cat. They offer a variety of gourmet entrees in dry and wet options, even with restaurant-inspired recipes to prove your cat deserves nothing but the best. Your cat will enjoy the fresh ingredients, and you'll love the nutrients packed in to keep your pet happy and healthy.
- Friskies: Open a world of sensory delight by feeding your cat Friskies dry cat food. Every bowl comes alive with enticing aromas, appealing looks, and delicious flavors in every bite. Try all the nutritious options to excite and delight your cat's senses. Cats that feed on dry food will go crazy for the Griller's Blend, or if your cat eats wet food, make their day with a Gravy Sensation. Bottom line: No matter what your cat's preference is, Friskies has something to make them purr.
- Meow Mix: Every Meow Mix cat food variety has the perfect mix of tastes for every cat. Try the dry food for an irresistible taste that cats love. Fresh flavors and high-quality ingredients make for the perfect mix of tastes. Or set out a bowl of wet food, which offers a delicious mix of tasty ingredients like tender cuts of seafood, meat, and poultry.
- Royal Canin: The core values of Royal Canin are knowledge and respect. Their mission is to not only supply your cat with nutrients, but to contribute to their well-being and longevity. They take an entire new approach to cat food: Looking at food as a way of prevention. Their products are advertised to help your pet fight off certain health conditions before they even start.
- Nutro: This brand went the extra mile in making sure their food contains only the highest-quality ingredients. Nutro enlisted the help of Waltham, the world's leading authority on pet care and nutrition, to help them create great tasting, nutritious and natural pet food with added vitamins and minerals. They offer two lines for cats, according to your preference:
- Natural Choice: Contains the perfect mix of protein, fat and carbohydrates, along with essential vitamins and minerals that give cats the balanced nutrition they instinctively want and need.
- MAX CAT food: It's premium cat nutrition at a value price. Made with select ingredients, vitamins and minerals, it's everything your cat needs for optimal health and wellness.